Wednesday, February 14

Good Bye to Love!

Still valentine in da US of A!
Song by Karen Carpenter!(Ill say goodbye to love)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nooeMrCws-A





* this is a relatively new song for me...her voice is so mellow, somehow it reminds me of growing up?


No one ever cared if I should live or die

Time and time again the chance for love has passed me by
And all I know of love is how to live without it
I just cant seem to find it

So Ive made my mind up
I must live my life alone
And though its not the easy way
I guess Ive always know

Id say goodbye to love
There are no tomorrows for this heart of mine
Surely time will lose these bitter memories
And Ill find that there is someone to believe in

And to live for something I could live for

All the years of useless search
Have finally reached an end
Loneliness and empty days will be my only friend
From this day love is forgotten

Ill go on as best I can

What lies in the future is a mystery to us all
No one can predict the wheel of fortune as it falls
There may come a time when I will see that Ive been wrong
But for now this is my song

And its goodbye to love
Ill say goodbye to love

No comments: